Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's Start a Fairy Godmailer thread!!!!

I think it would be fine. We won't be leaving the house till Oct 18th. We also don't live too far from TN so I imagine it wouldn't take that long.

I am happy to play fairy godmaother. We leave oct 31 so please message me before oct 27 so I make sure I get it!

This is a really fun idea! We are going to be there November 15. I would love to have one sent to my kids and would be happy to return the favor. I could even send one from Harry Potter world!

This is too cute! Looking for a Fairy Godmailer for trip starting November 29.

We got our postcard from Jolie today. She picked out the BEST postcard with all the characters. Mt kids were squealing in excitement. This is a great board.

Quote Originally Posted by momto6 View Post
    This is a really fun idea! We are going to be there November 15. I would love to have one sent to my kids and would be happy to return the favor. I could even send one from Harry Potter world!
    Quote Originally Posted by roxannekeszo View Post
    This is too cute! Looking for a Fairy Godmailer for trip starting November 29.
    I am leaving in 4 days on 10/28, and I would not mind sending your children postcards at all! Send me a message if you still don't have a FGM

Thank you so much for the offer! I tried to message you, but it said you don't accept private messages?!?! (I'm still new around here) I would love to send you my info (privately), what is the best way?

Quote Originally Posted by momto6 View Post
    Thank you so much for the offer! I tried to message you, but it said you don't accept private messages?!?! (I'm still new around here) I would love to send you my info (privately), what is the best way?
    I guess I had it turned to private, but I fixed it so it should work now if you try again... if not, my email is rayedelsol84@yahoo.com :)

I'm new around here too so we can figure all this out together lol

We are planning to surprise our girls with a Disney and universal trip for Christmas. I just heard about Fairy Godmailers and it sounds so cool. I know this is late notice but we are leaving Jan 5 so we are looking for a FGM for anytime between Christmas and January 5th. Any takers?

I will be in WDW July 12-17 and would be happy to be a fairy godmailer for people!

I never heard of this and it is so cute
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide

If anyone is headed to WDW before November and would be willing to send my 2 year old daughter a postcard from Mickey (or Doc McStuffins!) she would absolutely love it. If anyone wants a Thansgiving or Christmas greeting, I'm willing to send some postcards while we are there in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurensara View Post
    If anyone is headed to WDW before November and would be willing to send my 2 year old daughter a postcard from Mickey (or Doc McStuffins!) she would absolutely love it. If anyone wants a Thansgiving or Christmas greeting, I'm willing to send some postcards while we are there in November.
    I'll be there over Labor Day weekend and I can probably get a Mickey autograph on a postcard for her! I have two character meals planned with Mickey, so there shouldn't be a problem.

I also have a two year old daughter so I am happy to do this for you and her.

I don't know who Doc McStiffins is so I can't help with that.
    Next trips -
    July 2019 - Mother/Daughter trip to Morocco and Paris - 1 day in Disneyland Paris
    December 2019 - Disney Magic - Dec 7-12

WDW -
    1993, 1997, 1998, 1999 (Cabins at Ft. Wilderness)
    9/2013 (POR)
    11/2014 (BWV)
    12/2015 (POP)
    9/2017 (CSR)
    8/2018 (POP)
    Disneyland - 2006, 2007, 2009

We're there last week of August and would love to send a Mickey Mailer! Just message me with your info and maybe your lo can get 2 well timed messages.
    Abby - I have kids.

Do they make post cards with Duffy on them? If so, I'd love for someone to mail one to my boyfriend in the next few months. He *hates* Duffy so him getting a postcard from Duffy would totally crack me up.
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/dreambuildertricia

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    Is anybody going in September that could send AnnaMay one for our October visit? I am happy to send some in October if anyone needs some.
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Quote Originally Posted by jandeeah View Post
    Is anybody going in September that could send AnnaMay one for our October visit? I am happy to send some in October if anyone needs some.

Andrea - we're going 9/17-9/28, if that's not too late, I'd be happy to send her something. Message me details.
    Michele

Quote Originally Posted by jandeeah View Post
    I'm there Sep 5th - 23rd and I'd be more than happy to send a card for you if you need one sent earlier than the PP can do
    We'll have hit every park by the 8th so I could get any design/autograph from anywhere really.
    (P.S. I'm part way through reading your trip reports! I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder when I was five so I'm finding it all a bit emotional reading about your lovely AnnaMay and how similar she is to my childhood self.)

Kitty

Thanks y'all! I sent a private message.
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

i will be there on 8/20 also if you would like it earlier
    Karin
    Visiting off and on since the 70's
    And since finding this site in 2013, never go without my ​Easy Guide

Wow! so sweet AnnaMay could just be showered with cards
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Anyone willing to send my 4 yr old a Tinkerbell or Princess card before our Sept trip? We leave on 9/13. I did a fairy godmailer exchange with someone last year, and my DD was over the moon on the day when she got her postcard from Tink saying "Can't wait to see you!"

I'd happily return the favor (or pay it forward) when we're there 9/13-18

Thanks!
    Me (Heather) DH (Patrick)
    DS16 (Alex) DD5 (Savannah)

Quote Originally Posted by beachta1 View Post
    Do they make post cards with Duffy on them? If so, I'd love for someone to mail one to my boyfriend in the next few months. He *hates* Duffy so him getting a postcard from Duffy would totally crack me up.
    Ha! I must say I've never looked for a Duffy post card, but I would be glad to see if I can find one on our upcoming trip. We leave 8/9, so just PM me before then with your info.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFlamingo View Post
    Ha! I must say I've never looked for a Duffy post card, but I would be glad to see if I can find one on our upcoming trip. We leave 8/9, so just PM me before then with your info.
    Thank you! PM sent.
    Tricia
    www.dreambuilderstravel.com
    www.facebook.com/dreambuildertricia

I am planning a trip for my two boys (4 and 2) for the week of Sept 8. If anyone is there now or is going soon and would be interested in sending cards, my boys would be so excited! (And I would be very appreciative). Please respond if interested.