Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's Start a Fairy Godmailer thread!!!!

I will be there from 9/17 until 9/24 and I would love to be someone's fairy Godmailer if I know before we leave.

not at the rainy spot
    Mine are too old for Fairy Godmailers i think :( so sad. But I will be there Oct 8-14 and would happily mail a card to a child. PM me.

I have Fairy Godchildren ... please seek next fairy godmailer.
    Last edited by avic77; 10-04-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    Victoria

I'll PM you. We leave Oct 20th and would love to receive Mickey Mail. I'm also happy to send out postcards.
    Abby - I have kids.

Hi all.... I am going next week from 10/04-10/10 and would love to send pixie dust as a Fairy Godmailer..... PM me any requests!!!! :) Leslie

We got ours - Thanks! The kids were sooo excited. We'll be there 10/23-29 if anyone would like one.
    Abby - I have kids.

We will be leaving April 30, 2012-May 4, 2012 for WDW and have 4 Princesses going with us. Ages 8,7,6,5. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for them, they are eating in the castle with Cinderella. Thanks

double fisting mickey ice cream bars and germany pretzels
    Quote Originally Posted by momzie View Post
    We will be leaving April 30, 2012-May 4, 2012 for WDW and have 4 Princesses going with us. Ages 8,7,6,5. I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer for them, they are eating in the castle with Cinderella. Thanks
    I will be there in late Feb if that would work for you - PM if you want.

Claire
    2012 WL with DH, DS, DS, DM, DF, DSis, DBinlaw, DCousin
    2012 POLY CL and BWV with DH, DS, DS, FIL, MIL
    2010 BLT with DH, DS, FIL, MIL
    2009 Dolphin with DH
    2007 Offsite - Sister's Bachelorette Party

We are going to Disney World for the very first time in 76 days (march 25-30) with three princesses 3,8,11 and would absolutely love to get a post card from disney telling the girls, that mickey or any of the princesses are happy yo be seeing them soon, I would love to be a Fairy god mailer when we get back - If any one is willing to send one or would be happy to recieve one

double fisting mickey ice cream bars and germany pretzels
    I'm going 2/23 if it would work mmayfield - PM if you wish.

Claire
    2012 WL with DH, DS, DS, DM, DF, DSis, DBinlaw, DCousin
    2012 POLY CL and BWV with DH, DS, DS, FIL, MIL
    2010 BLT with DH, DS, FIL, MIL
    2009 Dolphin with DH
    2007 Offsite - Sister's Bachelorette Party

Our kids think we are NOT going to WDW this summer... but we are! Planning to surprise them on our way to the airport June 1. Would love to have a FGM send a card anytime between now and May from Mickey saying he is trying to work his magic to get them there. :) PM me with any takers. Thanks!

Hi, I'm brand new to this board but I have been reading about Fairy Godmailers and would love to be involved. We are taking our 3 year old daughter and 5 year old niece, who are both celebrating birthdays, at the end of March (3/29-4/1) and would absolutely LOVE if someone would be willing to send to them between now and then? We are coming from California, my niece from New Jersey, so this is a huge trip for all of us and we are SO excited. I would be thrilled to return the favor for anyone when we're there. TIA!

I am not sue if this is active right now, however, it's worth a try. I will be in the magical land of Mickey May 1- May 9 and would enjoy being a FGM for a family. My 4 princes grew up and one works as a cp cm right now till August. but wow how neat this would have been when they were small.
    Pm me

roamma, did you find a FGM.

I too would like to join in this. I have a DD who is 3 and she would love getting mail much less something from a Princess :)

I would also be happy to do this for another family. We are planning on going to WDW October 21st - 24th. Thank you.

Brenda,
    Did you find someone yet? We will be in WDW from Aug 25 to Sept 2 if you still need someone. Would love to help out!

No gemini I have not found anyone yet and we would love to find a fairy godmailer

I just sent you a PM

I have never heard of this before but it sounds so great!! So, as a Fairy Godmailer, are you told what to put on the postcard, do you sign it from a particular character or what??? More details please - I would absolutely LOVE to do this. I will be there second week of December 2012 :)

Stop me before I get too excited!! This is lovely!

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    Once you work it out with someone to be their Fairy Godmailer you talk to them and find out what they want you to say. Like I had one that invited DD to the castle for lunch and it was signed by Cinderella. You can be as creative as you like. It is so much fun!
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

Just read about this. How Fun! I've done this for friends in the past. Just general ones that would say See You Soon. I'll be going Oct 4-13 is anyone needs a post card sent. I have boys so we are more likely to see Mickey and friends. If a princess card is needed I'll be willing to do that as long as it's not having to search for a specific one.
    Jolie

We are going to WDW at Christmas, and would love to get something from a Fairy God-mailer!!! Something princess-y. My DDs 4 and 6 would be thrilled! PM me if you are willing, and TIA!

rescued daughter from turk - that crazy gorilla! jandeeah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halll View Post
    We are going to WDW at Christmas, and would love to get something from a Fairy God-mailer!!! Something princess-y. My DDs 4 and 6 would be thrilled! PM me if you are willing, and TIA!
    Just sent you a PM
    Andrea

Disney before Drudgery!

Read about my trips here

We'll be there 1/19-1/26 if anyone is interested.
    Sara

Eat, drink and be merry

Well a previous attempt to have a fairy godmailer card be sent didn't work out for us and I hope it isn't too late now. Is anyone going to WDW soon ? We will be there Oct 19th - 28th and I know my daughter would love a postcard from one of her favorite characters. I know there is a bit of a time crunch now but I figured it didn't hurt to ask.

If you are up to the task, please send me a private message.

Oh and I would be happy to pass on the favor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda View Post
    Well a previous attempt to have a fairy godmailer card be sent didn't work out for us and I hope it isn't too late now. Is anyone going to WDW soon ? We will be there Oct 19th - 28th and I know my daughter would love a postcard from one of her favorite characters. I know there is a bit of a time crunch now but I figured it didn't hurt to ask.

If you are up to the task, please send me a private message.

Oh and I would be happy to pass on the favor as well.
    We'll be there soon, but I'm not sure if it's soon enough with the holiday weekend. I could have it in the mail waiting to go out on the 9th.
    Princess Half Marathon 2013, Glass Slipper Challenge 2014, Tower of Terror 10 miler 2014