Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Disney Shirts

Custom Disney Shirts

We picked up our Custom Disney T-Shirts today, just in time to leave Friday for our trip. We have been talking about doing shirts ever since our last trip, and made sure to make it happen this time. The design was done by my sister-in-law, and we had a local place order the shirts and print them for us, for $12 per shirt. (He is also my fantasy football trophy "guy" too )

If you have also made any Custom Shirts, post pictures of them here too!

Front (all are the same) (View Full Size):

Backs (each shirt favorite character) (View Full Size):
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV

Cute! Have fun!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

WDW: 2/2000, 1/2008, 1/2013, 1/2018
    DLR: ~1984, 1990, 1991, 1994, 7/2013

fizboBunny
    Those are cute! Love the fronts especially.

We were going to do custom shirts on our last trip, but ended up doing Mickey Tie Dyes. That was a lot of fun.

Those are so cute

Very cute Micah!
    We had some done by a seller on etsy, but for the kids only:

The little guy's got messy about 1 minute after we got to the park - I was more worried about the white one DD had, but for some reason the black held the mess! Oh well, I still love it :)
    Maybe next trip I'll be able to convince DH we need something cool like yours!

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to seeing more shirts!

an enigma wrapped in bacon, deepfried and drizzled with passion fruit aioli drischar's Avatar
    October 2011---Tie Dyes and animal print transfers were from Etsy. Others were just homemade.

DeAnn

Trips: Lots as a child growing up in FL last time 1992 (always off-site)--Oct 2010 POP first time as a parent--Oct 2011 (Indian Creek home)--Nov 2012 Last minute MNSSHP and F&W weekend with no kids!!--DCL Dream May 2013 (KSC & Legoland)--4 Generations of Princesses, June 2014 (1 day @ MK)---Christmas at WDW! Dec 2015 (rescheduled from Dec 2014) off-site

fizboBunny

I usually do a few every trip. Here are some from 2011.

And I would never pass up an opportunity to show my favorite disney picture.
    It would be absolutely perfect if it not for the man with the LasVegas shirt right behind DD and Santa. Really???

ETA: sorry about the size. I tried to resize them, but I guess I need to keep working on that skill.
    Last edited by wgwtgb; 01-23-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    -Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by Micah008 View Post
    We picked up our Custom Disney T-Shirts today, just in time to leave Friday for our trip. We have been talking about doing shirts ever since our last trip, and made sure to make it happen this time. The design was done by my sister-in-law, and we had a local place order the shirts and print them for us, for $12 per shirt.

Front (all are the same) (View Full Size):

How did you get a company to print disney designs? I've never been able to because of copyright "stuff".
    -Ashley

Nice shirts everyone. Its fun to see all of the other ideas you guys had.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR; Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV; Aug '18 AKV; Jan '19 PVB/BCV

Quote Originally Posted by wgwtgb View Post
    How did you get a company to print disney designs? I've never been able to because of copyright "stuff".
    He didn't even ask, or bring up the topic. With my sister-in-law doing all the designs he just took the files from an Illustrator file and printed them out, so maybe he wasn't concerned since he wasn't actually the one using the Disney font, etc. But more likely he just didn't care.
    Micah

MousePerks

Bumping...hoping to see more!!!

I love the tie dyes, how did you guys do that?
    Brandi

My dad did this one for my son's birthday party (sorry not a great picture):

This one was for my daughter's 3rd birthday, it also had her name on the bottom. They're vinyl iron-ons from this Etsy seller, http://www.etsy.com/shop/MissMorgan I think the vinyl holds up a lot better than the average iron on.

This was from an etsy seller as well, but I don't remember which one:

I did this iron-on on a shirt for me for MNSSHP this year, seller was great to work with http://www.etsy.com/shop/EnchantedBr...ef=seller_info

Most of the other customs we've done haven't been t-shirts.

Here's ours!

Front:

Back:

Group:
    There is a great and lasting truth about the family of man. A truth which separates us from all the other creatures of the Earth. We can dream.
    ~Tapestry of Nations~

fizboBunny
    Ashely - I LOVE the Saints one!! That is awesome!! The hear no evil see no evil Mickey's are awesome too!

eta:

The words in a Mickey head shape are great. Wish I had seen that before my last multifamily trip.
    Last edited by fizboBunny; 01-31-2013 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks Alicia! I also love the words in the Mickey head. I want to think of something simple yet great for our multi-family trip coming up. I know the men won't want to wear anything too girly; although, they are outnumbered by the women and children.
    I always love to know good etsy sellers to order from!! Thanks for the info.
    -Ashley

I just made a Mickey tie-dye for my trip. It was fun!

e46f5d4d-72da-459a-bb45-e290fbd55bf7_zps6d782c1f.jpg

Some pictures from our trip, finally getting around to posting these.

Micah

MousePerks

Quote Originally Posted by Micah008 View Post
    Some pictures from our trip, finally getting around to posting these.
    Fantastic! I love the one where you can see the backs of the shirts. I never would have thought to do that!
    Jennifer

WDW: 2/2000, 1/2008, 1/2013, 1/2018
    DLR: ~1984, 1990, 1991, 1994, 7/2013

does anybody know how to change this? pfalcioni's Avatar
    Hey, I recognize those smilin' faces :) The shirts look great!

wgwtgb, did you make the Christmas shirts or have them made? I love the look and would love to get something similar for the 2014 MNSSHP.

We just picked up our new shirts for this trip... very simple this time, and nothing printed on the back, but I really like how they turned out. It isn't obvious in the picture, but the printing is dark green (Packer colors).

View Full Size

View Full Size
    Micah

MousePerks

Nice! I like the subtle nod to your team too. I might have to look into some shirts next time we go. These are really ool.
    Brandi