Food Type: Buffet Served Family Style.
Location: Future World West inside the Land Pavilion on the top floor.
Dining Plan: 1 Table Service.
- Breakfast (8am -10:30am): $32 for adults and $19 for kids ages 3-9
- Lunch (11:30am – 3pm): $37 for adults and $21 for kids
- Dinner (4pm – Park Closing): $45 for adults and $27 for kids
Discounts: 20% Tables in Wonderland.
Breakfast (8am-10:30am): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/garden-grill-restaurant/menus/breakfast/
Lunch (11:30am-3pm): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/garden-grill-restaurant/menus/lunch/
Dinner (4pm – Park Close): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/garden-grill-restaurant/menus/
Setting: The Chip ‘N’ Dale Harvest Feast is now a character meal all day, featuring Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Farmer Mickey. The restaurant rotates slowly, giving diners a varied view of different areas of “The Land” below, including the rainforest, farmhouse, thunderstorm, sandstorm, and prairie.
- Characters spend more time per table than at other character meals.
- Dinner is served family style so you don’t have to do anything other than try to eat as much as possible.
- The atmosphere is calmer than most other character meals due to the circular dining room. From any given table, only a few others are visible, giving a surprisingly intimate experience with the characters. Plus, the kids three-tables-down are much less likely to sprint toward Mickey as he approaches your table.
- Food is quite good for a buffet and they’ll bring you as much as you want.
- Only tables on the lower level have a view of The Land as the restaurant rotates.
- Can get noisy.
- Variety is more limited than traditional buffets.
- Surprisingly popular, making reservations scarce and a walk-up table unlikely before 7pm.
Tips: Request a table on the lower level. For the best character interaction, book a reservation as late as possible. More and more people will leave for IllumiNations and the you’ll have the characters to yourself by 9pm.
Value: Above average for a character meal. While the offerings might be limited, they are the meats and salad people tend to load up on. Character interaction is hard to beat and the atmosphere is fun and less hectic than most.
Reputation: Very good for a character meal. People get a kick out of the rotating restaurant, the food is filling, and the character interaction is great.