Food Type: British
Location: United Kingdom Pavilion on the lagoon side.
Dining Plan: 1 Table Service.
Cost: Lunch appetizers: $7-$14; Entrées: $15-$29; Kids: $9 – $11. Dinner appetizers: $6-$13, Entrées: $15-$31; Kids: $9 – $11.
Discounts: 20% Tables in Wonderland.
Dinner: (4pm – Park Close): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/rose-and-crown-pub-and-dining-room/menus/dinner
Bar: Frosted windows protect the privacy of those imbibing inside this cozy pub, which is virtually always hopping. Draft beer includes Bass, Bodington’s, Guinness, Stella, and Harp. Scotch flights, mixed drinks like the Pimm’s Cup and Welsh Dragon, wine, and a limited food menu are also available.
Setting: Modeled after a traditional British Pub, Rose & Crown is a family-friendly establishment offering traditional favorites like fish and chips and bangers and mash.
- Great location on the water – beautiful views outside during a warm day. Some of the friendliest service you’ll find at any Disney restaurant.
- The best IllumiNations view from a restaurant. Guests inside the restaurant will be invited out to the private balcony viewing area and guests sitting outside on the patio can enjoy the show form their seats.
- Lower priced items are worth the money. Cottage Pie and Bangers and Mash are particularly good.
- Kids’ meals include grilled chicken or sirloin steak and fish and chips.
- Scotch selection.
- Constantly changing menu, usually for the worse. Consider sticking to the tried and true classics.
- Not all tables have a prime IllumiNations view and guests dining inside will have to leave their tables if they would like to see the show.
- Not a great value on the Dining Plan. Dinner has a $29 and $33 steak options, but most other entrees are under $20.
Tips: For IllumiNations, make a reservation around 7:45pm and request a patio table.
Value: Below average. The atmosphere inside the restaurant isn’t particularly unique and food quality has come down significantly in past years. A patio table during IllumiNations on a cool evening is hard to beat, but that table is not guaranteed.
Reputation: Unfortunately, Rose & Crown is not the fun, slam dunk meal it once was. Food still approaches decent quality, but you can do a lot better. With that said, items like the bangers and mash are very good.