9/4/15 Update: Menu updated.
Location: On the right side of Main Street about half way up.
Food Type: Starbucks beverages, pastries, and breakfast sandwiches for the most part. A few Disney cupcakes and cookies are also available.
Dining Plan: One quick service credit and all beverages count as snacks.
Menu and Food Choices:
Like other Starbucks locations, Main Street Bakery offers seasonal beverages like Peppermint Lattes and Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccinos. Or in the summer, lemonades.
- The same high quality(?) Starbucks food and beverages available all over the world
- Every size drink is a snack credit
- Pricing isn’t higher than most other Starbucks
- No cinnamon rolls and most items historically available have been replaced by their Starbucks counterparts
- No seating
- Waits for drinks can be longer than expected
Value: A venti or trenta drink for a snack credit is a terrific value on the Disney Dining Plan. Many people expect Starbucks pricing to be much higher than the “real world” but it’s in line with most domestic markets.
Reputation: Some people love the arrival of Starbucks coffee while others lament the loss of the cinnamon rolls and other baked goods.
None inside. For the sake of efficiency, there’s no room with the two independent lines. Continue up Main Street and there’s plenty of seating on your right outside the Plaza, though walls currently block the view.