Disney After Hours, the popular hard ticket event that debuted a couple of years ago, has been extended. The following dates have been added along with the following event times:
- Monday December 3: 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday December 10: 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday January 7: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday January 17: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday January 24: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Monday January 28: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday February 7: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday February 14: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday February 28: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday March 7: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
My most recent written review of Disney After Hours is available here. You’ll also find quite a few tips on how to maximize your time should you choose to participate.
If you like wide angle pictures of Magic Kingdom at night, then you can also pull up this post, the pictures for which were taken during After Hours.
Here’s Disney’s official word on the event, including pricing:
Of course, the price has gone up $5-$6 per person for the events that begin in December and currently continue through March 7th. Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders can both take advantage of reduced pricing.
In a rare opportunity to hear just how manic I am in “real life,” I appear on Episode 70 of the Grim Grinning Guys Podcast to discuss Disney After Hours and Early Morning Magic, among other Enchanted Extras. Click here to open that link. You’ll also find out what event I wish Disney would add to the roster among what I’m sure are many other delightful insights. As always, I know my voice is annoying, but you’re still more than welcome to let me know.
We’ll see what’s next.