Mickey’s Halloween and Christmas Party Tickets Available For Purchase

by josh on May 5, 2014

Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are available for purchase here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/purchase/

Check out my advice and an overview of the event here: http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-2013-overview-touring-strategy-character-locations-and-strategy-buying-tickets-more/

Christmas Party tickets are available for purchase here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/purchase/

A mini review of last year’s event here: http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-2013-mini-review-and-pictures/

alex May 5, 2014 at 11:12 am

Thanks for posting.

When is the better day to go, a Sunday or Tuesday? Does it matter?

josh May 5, 2014 at 11:14 am

Tuesdays almost across the board. Sundays can be good too as long as Monday isn’t a holiday/Florida schools aren’t off. You have to be careful with some Thursdays too – particularly the 16th and 23rd.

Early Christmas Party dates are also significantly busier than early Halloween dates due to the Wine and Dine Marathon/Veterans Day/Jersey Week/Food and Wine Festival in early November.

Jen May 5, 2014 at 11:38 am

No MVMCP on November 17th after all?! Do you think they will add Wishes that night? So, Sunday, November 16 would be better than the Thursday, the 13th, do you think?

Donna May 5, 2014 at 11:40 am

Is it just me or is the October calendar wrong? The dates/days are not correct.

Jennifer May 5, 2014 at 11:40 am

Hi Josh,
how do you think the Elsa and anna line will be like during a MNSSHP?
we are planning to attend the first party.

josh May 5, 2014 at 11:49 am

November 17th is either a private event or some variety or will switch to a schedule that includes at least Wishes. There is no advisory as to what is planned that date.

October looks fine to me – Parties on Thursdays, Fridays, most Sundays, and the Monday of Columbus Day Weekend.

Assuming Anna/Elsa meet, I can’t imagine waits will be any less than 90 minutes.

cdd4602 May 5, 2014 at 11:58 am

Josh will you be attending MNSSHP this year. We are planning on going in early Oct and I was up hoping for some up to date information.

josh May 5, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Probably.

alex May 5, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Thanks Josh. BTW, if you are already in the parks for MNSSHP, do you have to go back to the entrance to turn your tickets or do they have other locations? And if I do have to go there, would I need to drag the whole family? Thanks!

josh May 5, 2014 at 12:06 pm

There are a couple locations inside the park to exchange tickets for wristbands – Adventureland near Tortuga Tavern/across from Pirates of the Caribbean. With the FP+ kiosks in Tomorrowland, that location will probably move. You’ll likely need to drag the family – cast members will only put the wristbands on themselves.

Donna May 5, 2014 at 12:13 pm

When I go onto the calendar it tells me Monday, October 5. I presume it’s Sunday, October 5?

Megan May 5, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Josh- In your opinion, should we get tickets for the Christmas party on Friday12/12 or Sunday 12/14? They are also offering it on Tuesday 12/16, which is our last night there, but I am concerned about being out so late for our daughter the night before we leave after a 6 day vacay. Thanks

josh May 5, 2014 at 12:50 pm

The 14th.

Monique May 5, 2014 at 12:55 pm

The dates are wrong for me too, we plan to go September 28th, which is a Sunday but it’s showing as a Thursday on their calendar.

josh May 5, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Try a different desktop browser: http://www.easywdw.com/reports11/octoberhalloween.jpg is what I see.

Kylie May 5, 2014 at 12:59 pm

We are planning to go to the party on Halloween,Friday Oct.31st. How busy will it going to be on that night?

josh May 5, 2014 at 1:02 pm

A guaranteed sell out.

Adam May 5, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Thanks Josh! I am booking tickets for both parties this year!

ellie May 5, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Why Oct 23 busy? Is that Friday off locally?

RebeccaMcK May 5, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Got my three party tickets today for October 16th. Hoping it’s not too bad (FL kids are off school the 17th) because it’s the only night of our trip we can do it, and it’s during the split stay portion of our trip where we’ll be at the Contemporary. If we get in line early enough to see the dwarfs, my Snow White kiddo can pose with them before she changes into Elsa. Also hoping to see an updated article for this year’s party, assuming you get to go before I do, lol.

Megan May 5, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Thanks, Josh. One more question… any idea when the December calendars will come out with hours etc???? When will you publish your December calendar? Thanks again

Sarah May 5, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Aaaand, my Halloween party tickets are booked for Oct 19. My first time going- I’m so excited! Thanks for the heads up, Josh. You rock!

Anonymous May 5, 2014 at 6:13 pm

What are the chances of a Sept Sun/Tues selling out? (14th or 16th). We’re planning on waiting until we’re down there and then deciding based on any severe weather forecasts. I realize it can rain no matter what – I was thinking more of tropical storms and hurricanes.

Jilly May 5, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Hi Josh,
Should we buy our MNSSHP early ? We are going early Oct. My hubby read on a blog we said wait til its closer. Do they always sell out way in advance ?
Thanks !

Elizabeth May 5, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Do you think the 9/1 party date will boost traditionally low Labor Day crowds? I’ve visited MK on Labor Day twice in recent years and it’s been empty. I was at MK for the first day of the Christmas Party last year and it “felt crowded” to me.

ShannonF May 5, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Do you think 11/30 will be a slammed Xmas party night? I noticed it is priced higher than other nights. Is that just because it is at the tailend of thanksgiving, or us it because they expect it to be crowded and thus will charge a higher fee? Would you attend this night?

Joe May 6, 2014 at 6:09 am

Do the character dining restaurants close early for the xmas party nights or do they have normal operating hours? I am going beginning of December and was wondering if it will be harder than normal to get a character dining reservation on those days (i.e. less operating hours so less slots for reservations). I have no intention of going to the xmas party (my kids go to sleep early) and would be planning for dinner around 5:30.

Mike May 6, 2014 at 9:43 am

Josh- Does the first night of the Halloween party (9/1) traditionally sell out?

siskaren May 6, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Anonymous –
I wouldn’t expect a September party to sell out.

Jilly –

First of all, not all MNSSHPs sell out. Second, even the ones that do sell out aren’t going to do so way in advance. The party on Halloween itself always sells out, and last year’s didn’t sell out until Oct 4.

Elizabeth –

I wouldn’t think so, especially since that’s the end of the Labor Day weekend. I would imagine that that’s a day when a lot of people will be heading home, and locals probably won’t be interested in spending a late night at the party when they have to get up early for work or school the next day.