Thread: My Disney Experience Mobile App: supposed to link to my reservations?

Question My Disney Experience Mobile App: supposed to link to my reservations?

The thread title says it all, actually.

I have the app on my Kindle Fire, it mostly runs, sort of. But even when I sign in, it doesn't link to my account with the regular My Disney Experience website (where all my reservations are already linked in.)

Is it supposed to?

From what I understand not all features are working yet within the app. I am hoping that they get some more working before our trip.

There are parts of the app that are useful and do work well, but it obviously isn't finished yet.
    Micah

MousePerks Android Apps and Mobile Website
    Apr '87 - offsite; Feb '91 - offsite; Feb '04 - offsite; Feb '10 - Pop; Jan '12 - ASSp; Jan/Feb '13 - Pop (Report); Jan/Feb '14 - VGF/AKV (Report); Mar '14 - POR (Report); Aug '14 - SSR (Report); Jan '15 - VGF/AKV/OKW

Cool-- I won't bother sending an email to Amazon app store about it yet then.

I'm finally seeing most of my reservations showing up on the app, only one missing now. Hopefully they are getting it in sync pretty quick with the reservations site. We just booked a new ADR last night and it is on my app, but of course one of our other meals still has not pulled in or stayed when I added it. Who knows when it will be accurate!

None of my ADRs show up on the I phone app. I had problems making them on the new website at the 180 + days; it will only let me make ADRs at exactly 180 days. I had to use the old website (using an Ipad) to make ADRs or use the Iphone app to make ADRs. But on the Iphone app once I make the ADR, there is no place that lists or shows me my ADRs. I can view them on the new website using my laptop but there is no icon to click on the app to view confirmed ADRs. I am hoping from your experiences that eventually they will show up using the app. I do know that the maps on the app state that I need to be in WDW and have GPS turned on.... is that also true about viewing ADRs--- do I have to be in WDW???? Thanks

BUMP-- are there any updates here?

The Android version is lagging behind the iOS version. I can link my reservations & ADRs on my iPad but can't do any of that on my (Galaxy s3) phone.
    Christy

some news better than none I guess-- and I am surprised that I can't actually create an itinerary in MDE-- I can't add a quick service, or choose attractions...
    I guess that is waiting for FP+? But I had thought we could create our full itinerary right in the app. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by malemm View Post
    some news better than none I guess-- and I am surprised that I can't actually create an itinerary in MDE-- I can't add a quick service, or choose attractions...
    I guess that is waiting for FP+? But I had thought we could create our full itinerary right in the app. Oh well.
    You can add which park is on which day, where you are staying, and any table service restaurant reservations. I am sure there will be more, but at least it is a start.
    Micah

MousePerks Android Apps and Mobile Website
    Apr '87 - offsite; Feb '91 - offsite; Feb '04 - offsite; Feb '10 - Pop; Jan '12 - ASSp; Jan/Feb '13 - Pop (Report); Jan/Feb '14 - VGF/AKV (Report); Mar '14 - POR (Report); Aug '14 - SSR (Report); Jan '15 - VGF/AKV/OKW