We leave in THREE DAYS!!!
Here are some things we're bringing that you may have forgotten:
- a power strip for all those rechargers
- a hanging shoe rack.. know the ones I mean?? Something like this: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/1/...organizer.html We hang it in the closet, and that's where the shoes/ wallets/ sunglasses/whatever go. It makes the mornings so much easier!!!
- I always have each of us take one whole outfit, (underwear, socks, shorts and T) and put it in someone else's suitcase. Should the airline ever lose a bag, it buys us 24 hours.
-paper plates/bowls for the breakfast stuff we order from www.gardengrocer.com
- dollar store ponchos. Not as cute as the Disney ones, but a whole lot cheaper!!!
- glow bracelets. It makes a headcount so much easier in the dark!!!
- Medical kit. Tums, chidren's Tylenol, bandaids, just that sort of basic stuff. I know it's available at the gift shop, but illness doesn't always match their hours.
What else do you bring that makes a big difference?