Thread: I got a PIN CODE!!!!!

I got a PIN CODE!!!!!

I got a PIN CODE in the mail today for December 1 thru 20, it says 30% off deluxe standard room at AK or WL, are they the only choices that I have? I am so clueless about Pin Codes!
    ME DH DS

Contemporary Resort Atrium CL December 2011
    Contemporary Resort Atrium CL December 2012

NO TICKER!!!!!!!!!!! DH me

I would call the number that came on the card with the pin# and ask. My family got a pin for 30% in 2010 so we opted to stay at AKL.

That might be a tough choice. Aren't you a Contemporary girl?

I wish that was I choice I' d have to make!
    Your signature goes here.

I've actually received 3 diff pin codes, this year!!?!! And some are limited to specific resorts. You should be able to access your discount on line, there's usually a specific website to use, then you'll pug in the code - it will let you proce out whatever you want to do without a committment. :)
    ~Becky

My crew: Me+BJ, Madelyn (7), Ryan (3)

May 2010 - Coronado Springs
    Oct 2012 - Port Orleans - Riverside
    Nov/Dec 2014 - WBC OR Coronado

I want a pin code :( LOL That's great that you got one!!! :)

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    I've never gotten to worry about how to use a pin.

I can only guess at how I ended up with 3 different ones, but the only thing I've ever done was to price out vacations on Disney.com, after logging in. I have a friend who was part of a retail statistics conference at the Swan, and was in a lecture by a Disney suit - they have very specific knowledge of who will be back, when they will be back, what will it take to get them back, etc... all based on previous stays, website action, etc... so I guess they didn't think we'd be back w/o the code - and they're right b/c we booked with it! ;)
    ~Becky

My crew: Me+BJ, Madelyn (7), Ryan (3)

May 2010 - Coronado Springs
    Oct 2012 - Port Orleans - Riverside
    Nov/Dec 2014 - WBC OR Coronado

Will work for Dole Whips. Brandie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyW View Post
    I can only guess at how I ended up with 3 different ones, but the only thing I've ever done was to price out vacations on Disney.com, after logging in. I have a friend who was part of a retail statistics conference at the Swan, and was in a lecture by a Disney suit - they have very specific knowledge of who will be back, when they will be back, what will it take to get them back, etc... all based on previous stays, website action, etc... so I guess they didn't think we'd be back w/o the code - and they're right b/c we booked with it! ;)
    Yeah. I suppose they know I'll be back, with or without a pin.

We are DVC, but that hasn't stopped us in the past from taking advantage of offers . . . we usually add on to our DVC stay by a few nights. We've even booked using the buy-4-get-3-free offer (although we had to cancel because my husband broke his ankle.)

Actually, that December ticker down below could certainly be helped along by the receipt of a pin. It's kinda up in the air, and if we do go it's likely to include lots of time away from WDW. A generous pin could change all of that.

Quote Originally Posted by hinkey View Post
    That might be a tough choice. Aren't you a Contemporary girl?

I wish that was I choice I' d have to make!
    Yep I am a CR girl and after my WDW hating DH loved every minute of the trip I'm going to repeat last year's trip. I wish I could share the Pin Code with someone else, that would be cool. I still have my Disney xmas tree up (just to remind him) how much fun we are going to have this year.
    ME DH DS

Contemporary Resort Atrium CL December 2011
    Contemporary Resort Atrium CL December 2012

NO TICKER!!!!!!!!!!! DH me

I think you should call and ask if it could be used at any other resort. Maybe not, but never hurts to call and ask.