Forgive my cluelessness but we're coming from Europe.
In checking out boards, it seems there are a lot of places expecting tips, including some I wouldn't have thought:
am I forgetting anyone?
- Restaurants: 15-20%. That one I knew about. But not at counter service surely?
- Taxi driver: also 15%.
- Magical Express person who unloads your luggage: it would not have occurred to me to give this person a tip
- Green Grocer delivery person whom i won't even see
- person from hotel who brings deliveries to room?
- Do we carry our own luggage to the room? If someone else does, is that also a tip?
- Cleaning service at hotel - every day? I usually leave some money at the end of a trip but it seems it's done every day at DW.
- How about other activities at the hotel? Are you supposed to tip anyone involved in an activity, like the night vision person or storytelling person?
Obviously I need to stock up on dollar bills!