Thread: Is there any advantage in using a FP+ Kiosk over the Disney App?

Is there any advantage in using a FP+ Kiosk over the Disney App?

My understanding is that it should no longer be necessary to use a kiosk to book a FP+. Is that correct? Everything can be done on your phone through the Disney app, right?
    I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

If anything you'd be at a disadvantage. The only advantage would be if for some reason you couldn't use the app/website.

We used the Kiosk once because we were having trouble getting what we wanted from the app. It worked out great. The CM couldn't do it either, so they made our true FP+ for something else AND then they gave us a set of paper fast passes we could use on any attraction that day.
    A cold and rainy day at WDW is still better than a day at work.

the only advantage I can think of is saving phone battery. Otherwise its sorta inconvenient. Weve only done it when we both had dead phones and had forgotten a backup charger.

josh's date at akershus stevenmilz's Avatar
    It's obviously a larger screen, but that's about all I can think of. Switching FP or making new FP thru the app works great.
    Steve
    Offsite (Jul 87, Nov 09, Feb 13) Disney Institute (Jun 97) CR (Aug 81, Aug 83, Aug 86, May 10) BLT (Dec 10, Sep 11) FW/VWL (Nov 10) Poly (Mar 11, May 11) BC/BCV (Dec 11, Mar 12, Jan 13) BWI/BWV (May 12, Dec 12, May 13, Sep 13, Mar 14, Sep 14) SSR (Oct 11) YC (Oct 12) Swan (Oct 13) WBC (Dec 13, May 14, Dec 14) Pop (Oct 14) POFQ (Jan 15, Mar 15, Sep 15, Oct 15, Jan 16, Sep 16, Nov 16, Mar 17, May 17) CBR (Dec 15) ASMo (Dec 16)

Makes sense. Thanks!