Thread: Have there been any updates to 2017?

Have there been any updates to 2017?

I bought my 2017 book from Amazon. Forwarded my email like it says, but haven't received any updates, so just wondered if there have been any yet?

We're finalizing an update now actually. I would expect the update to go out early next week then another one shortly after Avatar opens. It's a pretty lengthy process. Here's one of my 11 pages (so far) of edits, for example. Nothing is really revolutionary but it's nice to be up to date:

Thanks for replying Josh! Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed one! You are the best!

Josh - I'm recommending a friend purchase the book. She's planning a 2018 trip. If she orders the book now will it include Rivers of Light and such or should she wait for the 2018 version this fall?

We just released a relatively substantial update this week. Everyone on the email list should have received a link to download the newest version.

As far as 2018 vacations, I'd probably wait to pick up the 2018 when it's released in August. That would include Pandora and then you'd have updates throughout 2018. On the other hand, at least 95% of what you see in the 2017 guide will be valid in 2018. The main exception being Pandora, advice for which you could probably glean off this website as it happens, and then little changes to resort pricing, food, tickets, etc. But 2018 would be better for a 2018 trip.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    We just released a relatively substantial update this week. Everyone on the email list should have received a link to download the newest version.

As far as 2018 vacations, I'd probably wait to pick up the 2018 when it's released in August. That would include Pandora and then you'd have updates throughout 2018. On the other hand, at least 95% of what you see in the 2017 guide will be valid in 2018. The main exception being Pandora, advice for which you could probably glean off this website as it happens, and then little changes to resort pricing, food, tickets, etc. But 2018 would be better for a 2018 trip.
    I'll tell her. Thanks!