Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early March 2017 share!

Hi Isabelle. Do we make edits to our pictures on the MDE account before we download the folders?
    Quote Originally Posted by isabellea View Post
    The first DOWNLOAD ALL is done. To get the zip folders, log in to the dummy account, then click on the tab ''My Downloads''. There you will see 1 individual picture of my kids (how I activated the MM) and 17 folders. All you need to do is click on the ''Download'' button next to each folder and it will download to your computer. Last year, those folders were available for download only 7 days. I don't know if it's still the case. If you cannot download them all before they disappear, let me know and I can do another download all. I will also keep all the zip folders on my computer for a few months in case of an issue in the future.

I will do another download all on April 8th that will include all the edits you make on your photos in the dummy.

Can you please let me know here or by PM that you were successful at downloading everything? Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S4ndi.h View Post
    Hi Isabelle. Do we make edits to our pictures on the MDE account before we download the folders?
    That is up to you. The current folders don't contain any edits. Only the original Photopass photos and some stock photos. You can download them now, edit then download again when I will do the second ''DOWNLOAD ALL'' in April or you wait for the next big download to get everything at once. If you plan on only editing a few pics (less than 10 let say), you can also download those individually.
    ​Isabelle

July 1991: off-site; April 2009: off-site; February 2012: All-stars Movies ; August 2014: AoA ;
    July 2015: CSR; Feb/March 2016: POP/DCL (Wonder) ; March 2017: All-stars Music

Future trips: July 2017: POR

Thanks so much for handling this. I have downloaded everything, and realized that somehow I didn't add my husband to the dummy account, so half of my pictures are missing. I've added him now, pictures saved to his magic band will show up in the next download correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Cute pixie View Post
    Thanks so much for handling this. I have downloaded everything, and realized that somehow I didn't add my husband to the dummy account, so half of my pictures are missing. I've added him now, pictures saved to his magic band will show up in the next download correct?
    You're welcome! If his pictures appear on the dummy account now that he is added, then yes they will be included in the final download.
    ​Isabelle

July 1991: off-site; April 2009: off-site; February 2012: All-stars Movies ; August 2014: AoA ;

A quick reminder that the last download will be tonight! Then you have 7 days to download the folders from the website.

PLEASE let me know if you were successful at downloading all the folders to your computer.
    ​Isabelle

Sorry for the delay Isabelle!!! Yes - I have downloaded everything.