Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: DVC Rooms - Charts with detailed room info

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    I'm finding conflicting information online. Can someone confirm: do all DVC AKV Club Level studio rooms have a savanna view? We just booked a week there in July 2018 - kind of a big step up from our usual Value Studio room. ;)
    They for sure do not all have Savanna Views. We had a view of a pool from ours last August. It depends if you end up on the east or west side of that area.

Rooms 6401, 6402, 6405, 6406 are all pool view.
    Rooms 6201, 6202, 6205, 6206, 6208, 6209 are all Savanna View.

To help visualize, go here, click on the middle building, then Floor 6 to see the room layout
    https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/...-kingdom-lodge

Here was our view from 6401:
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR (Report); Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    So are all the DVC Club Level Studios on the 6th floor? I thought some were on the 5th floor.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by DopeyRunr View Post
    So are all the DVC Club Level Studios on the 6th floor? I thought some were on the 5th floor.
    All of the DVC Club Level are on the 6th. The Club Level on 5th as I understand it are all regular resort (non-DVC) rooms.
    Micah

MousePerks
    Apr '87 offsite; Feb '91 offsite; Feb '04 offsite; Feb '10 Pop; Jan '12 ASSp; Jan '13 Pop; Jan '14 VGF/AKV; Mar '14 POR (Report); Aug '14 SSR (Report); Jan '15 VGF/AKV/OKW (Report); Jan '16 BLT/BCV (Report); Aug '16 AKV; Jan '17 PVB/BWV (Report); Jan '18 Pop/BRV

the jeweled acrobats only perform amazing stunts for him DopeyRunr's Avatar
    Gotcha - thanks for the clarification. We had wanted to be on the 6th floor for ease of access to the lounge so that's great. A bit disappointed that there's no guarantee of a savanna-view room but since this is a first for us we'll have to see how we like it.
    Follow me on Twitter at: @DopeyRunr
    Blogging about running for fun at Disney and elsewhere with Team Shenanigans.