Mickey’s Halloween and Christmas Party Tickets Available For Purchase

Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are available for purchase here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party/purchase/

Check out my advice and an overview of the event here: http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-2013-overview-touring-strategy-character-locations-and-strategy-buying-tickets-more/

Christmas Party tickets are available for purchase here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party/purchase/

A mini review of last year’s event here: http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorized/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-2013-mini-review-and-pictures/

Comments

1. josh says

Tuesdays almost across the board. Sundays can be good too as long as Monday isn’t a holiday/Florida schools aren’t off. You have to be careful with some Thursdays too – particularly the 16th and 23rd.

Early Christmas Party dates are also significantly busier than early Halloween dates due to the Wine and Dine Marathon/Veterans Day/Jersey Week/Food and Wine Festival in early November.

2. Jen says

No MVMCP on November 17th after all?! Do you think they will add Wishes that night? So, Sunday, November 16 would be better than the Thursday, the 13th, do you think?

3. Jennifer says

Hi Josh,
    how do you think the Elsa and anna line will be like during a MNSSHP?
    we are planning to attend the first party.

4. josh says

November 17th is either a private event or some variety or will switch to a schedule that includes at least Wishes. There is no advisory as to what is planned that date.

October looks fine to me – Parties on Thursdays, Fridays, most Sundays, and the Monday of Columbus Day Weekend.

Assuming Anna/Elsa meet, I can’t imagine waits will be any less than 90 minutes.

5. cdd4602 says

Josh will you be attending MNSSHP this year. We are planning on going in early Oct and I was up hoping for some up to date information.

6. alex says

Thanks Josh. BTW, if you are already in the parks for MNSSHP, do you have to go back to the entrance to turn your tickets or do they have other locations? And if I do have to go there, would I need to drag the whole family? Thanks!

7. josh says

There are a couple locations inside the park to exchange tickets for wristbands – Adventureland near Tortuga Tavern/across from Pirates of the Caribbean. With the FP+ kiosks in Tomorrowland, that location will probably move. You’ll likely need to drag the family – cast members will only put the wristbands on themselves.

8. Megan says

Josh- In your opinion, should we get tickets for the Christmas party on Friday12/12 or Sunday 12/14? They are also offering it on Tuesday 12/16, which is our last night there, but I am concerned about being out so late for our daughter the night before we leave after a 6 day vacay. Thanks

9. Monique says

The dates are wrong for me too, we plan to go September 28th, which is a Sunday but it’s showing as a Thursday on their calendar.

10. Kylie says

We are planning to go to the party on Halloween,Friday Oct.31st. How busy will it going to be on that night?

11. RebeccaMcK says

Got my three party tickets today for October 16th. Hoping it’s not too bad (FL kids are off school the 17th) because it’s the only night of our trip we can do it, and it’s during the split stay portion of our trip where we’ll be at the Contemporary. If we get in line early enough to see the dwarfs, my Snow White kiddo can pose with them before she changes into Elsa. Also hoping to see an updated article for this year’s party, assuming you get to go before I do, lol.

12. Megan says

Thanks, Josh. One more question… any idea when the December calendars will come out with hours etc???? When will you publish your December calendar? Thanks again

13. Sarah says

Aaaand, my Halloween party tickets are booked for Oct 19. My first time going- I’m so excited! Thanks for the heads up, Josh. You rock!

14. Anonymous says

What are the chances of a Sept Sun/Tues selling out? (14th or 16th). We’re planning on waiting until we’re down there and then deciding based on any severe weather forecasts. I realize it can rain no matter what – I was thinking more of tropical storms and hurricanes.

15. Jilly says

Hi Josh,
    Should we buy our MNSSHP early ? We are going early Oct. My hubby read on a blog we said wait til its closer. Do they always sell out way in advance ?
    Thanks !

16. Elizabeth says

Do you think the 9/1 party date will boost traditionally low Labor Day crowds? I’ve visited MK on Labor Day twice in recent years and it’s been empty. I was at MK for the first day of the Christmas Party last year and it “felt crowded” to me.

17. ShannonF says

Do you think 11/30 will be a slammed Xmas party night? I noticed it is priced higher than other nights. Is that just because it is at the tailend of thanksgiving, or us it because they expect it to be crowded and thus will charge a higher fee? Would you attend this night?

18. Joe says

Do the character dining restaurants close early for the xmas party nights or do they have normal operating hours? I am going beginning of December and was wondering if it will be harder than normal to get a character dining reservation on those days (i.e. less operating hours so less slots for reservations). I have no intention of going to the xmas party (my kids go to sleep early) and would be planning for dinner around 5:30.

19. siskaren says

Anonymous –
    I wouldn’t expect a September party to sell out.

Jilly –

First of all, not all MNSSHPs sell out. Second, even the ones that do sell out aren’t going to do so way in advance. The party on Halloween itself always sells out, and last year’s didn’t sell out until Oct 4.

Elizabeth –

I wouldn’t think so, especially since that’s the end of the Labor Day weekend. I would imagine that that’s a day when a lot of people will be heading home, and locals probably won’t be interested in spending a late night at the party when they have to get up early for work or school the next day.