February 2015 Disney World Preliminary Crowd Calendar

This is what we’re looking at for February. Click to enlarge or view as a prettier PDF. And if you don’t know what the numbers/letters mean, read the top of this post. The full operating schedule is available here.

February is more straightforward than most months. The first 11 days see low crowds and some of the lowest resort prices of the season. February 12th – 22nd is significantly more crowded with Presidents Day, Fat Tuesday, and the Princess Half Marathon contributing to higher crowd levels and resort prices. Crowds dip substantially once the Princess Marathon clears out on February 23rd and remain relatively light through the first week in March.

Comments

1. Missy says

Josh,

How is it that we have calendars for January and February of 2015, but you can’t currently book a vacation on Disney’s website beyond December 31, 2014???

2. Martha says

I second Missy’s comment. Can you use your internet star power to influence Disney to release 2015 reservations?

3. Mick says

Same issue here! I have my flights booked and have to sit around and wait to book my package! My travel agent said any day now, but you know how that goes.

Thanks, Josh for the FEBRUARY updates. Greatly appreciate it!

4. Jordan says

I see the first Thursday of the month HS is no longer recommended like it was last year. I dont see EMH on the Disney calendar. Is there something going on that day? Trying to decide if I should try to rearrange my plan or leave as is…

5. Mick says

Just got this from my travel agent. Chris, yes, I know. Thank you.

The 2015 Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa vacation packages will be available to book starting on July 30, 2014. Be sure to visit disneytravelagents.com on July 30 to get all the details.
    These packages will be valid for arrivals Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2015. Please note the last date of your Client’s vacation must not be more than 499 days in the future.

6. Martha says

Thanks Mick! Now I can stop getting excited and then immediately disappointed every morning thinking today might be it!

7. Megan says

Josh,
    Random question. When we were at WDW in February 2014, they had MSEP at 7pm and 9pm on several nights. Did they add the 7pm parades?

8. Christina says

Possibly a dumb question, please don’t throw anything at me, but is Illuminations not on the calendar because it’s a given every night?

9. Elizabeth says

ouch…hours looks far more limited in comparison to what they were this year. any chance this could change?