Food Type: America Thanksgiving.
Location: Liberty Square to the left of Diamond Horseshoe.
Dining Plan: 1 Table Service.
Cost: For lunch, appetizers are $6-$15 and entrées are $15-$23. Kids: $10-$11. For dinner, the meal is served family style with a fixed cost of $35 for adults and $19 for children 3-9.
Discounts: 20% Tables in Wonderland.
Lunch (11:30am – 3pm): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/liberty-tree-tavern/menus/lunch
Dinner (3:05pm – Near Park Close): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/liberty-tree-tavern/menus/dinner/
Setting: Wood is the dominant motif in this colonial era tavern, featuring candelabra chandeliers, brick fireplaces, and rooms filled with artifacts from some of America’s most prolific patriots. Wood chairs and tables are basic, but add to the rustic ambiance.
- Convenient location in the heart of Magic Kingdom.
- Relatively inexpensive, casual lunch that’s very similar to dinner offerings. Lunch portions are plenty to fill most guests up with some left over.
- Ooey Gooey toffee cake with caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream is one of the best desserts on property.
- Dinner is expensive considering there are no characters or entertainment, but it is all-you-care-to-eat and includes dessert and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Bathrooms are on the second floor, small and can be a hassle to get to.
- Although it’s billed as a “tavern,” there isn’t any alcohol here.
- Not a great value on the Dining Plan. Dinner is a bit better, but still on the low side.
Tips: Start with lunch and order a few different items. With the salad, turkey, and pot roast, you basically have the buffet dinner in front of you for half the price.
Value: Lunch is above average. A burger here is $16 and much higher quality than the $11 fast food burgers at Cosmic Ray’s. You’ll also enjoy a more civilized atmosphere in better air-conditioning. Dinner is a less compelling value with the same quality food for a lot more money, but you can get your money’s worth if you arrive hungry.
Reputation: No fuss, easy dining is what catapults Liberty Tree up to the top spot for a table service lunch at Magic Kingdom. Dinner is well regarded also, despite the price.