Food Type: French
Location: France Pavilion on the ground level, underneath Monsieur Paul.
Dining Plan: 1 Table Service
Cost: Lunch appetizers: $7 – $15; Entrees: $15 – $30; Kids: $8 – $10. Three Course Prix Fixe Lunch: $26. Dinner appetizers: $7 – $15; Entrees: $19 – $35; Kids: $8 – $10. Three Course Prix Fixe Dinner: $40.
Discounts: 20% Tables in Wonderland for lunch only. 15% Disney Vacation Club lunch only. 10% Annual Passholder discount for lunch on Monday – Friday.
Lunch (12pm – 3pm): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/chefs-de-france/menus/lunch
Dinner (4:30pm – Park Close): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/chefs-de-france/menus/dinner
Setting: This family-friendly brasserie (French restaurant with a relaxed setting) is themed to a cafe in the heart of Paris. Floor-to-ceiling windows provide as much light as they do people watching.
- Fun, casual, distinctly French atmosphere.
- Relatively inexpensive lunch and the three course prix fixe is an excellent value.
- Dinner is one of the best values on the Dining Plan and the prix fixe menu is included.
- Tables are right on top of each other and it gets noisy and crowded. Part of the charm, perhaps.
- The kids’ menu (Breaded Chicken Strips served with Pasta, Roasted Flounder, Ground beef steak on a brioche bun) leaves something to be desired for picky eaters.
- Remy no longer visits guests table-side.
Tips: Request a window table in the sunroom looking over the promenade for the best view or a table further away for a more private experience.
Value: Lunch is a more compelling value out of pocket. Dinner is an excellent value on the Dining Plan, whether you opt for the $40 prix fixe or one of the $30+ entrees.
Reputation: Very good. Les Chefs is a favorite of many returning guests.