Food Type: Italian
Location: Main Street just inside the entrance on the right.
Dining Plan: 1 Table Service
Cost: Lunch appetizers: $6 – $11; Entrees: $14 – 21; Kids: $9. Dinner appetizers: $6 – $11; Entrees: $18 – $30; Kids: $9.
Discounts: 20% Tables in Wonderland.
Lunch (11:30am – 2:45pm): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tonys-town-square-restaurant/menus/lunch
Dinner (4:40pm – Park Closing): https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/tonys-town-square-restaurant/menus/dinner
Setting: Modeled after Tony’s from Lady and the Tramp, guests have an opportunity to relive the romance at this casual family trattoria. A fountain depicting the main characters is the focal point of the main dining room, while the solarium offers a brighter meal. Raised porch seating that overlooks the flag pole area of Main Street is also available.
- Fast, casual dining in a fun atmosphere.
- Relatively inexpensive table service lunch.
- They do pizzas and sandwiches very well.
- Higher priced items, particularly at dinner, aren’t great quality considering the cost.
- Service is inconsistent. You’ll either be in and out in 45 minutes or two hours. Let your server know if you have somewhere to be or prefer a more relaxing meal.
- Inconvenient from anywhere other than Main Street.
- Not a great value on the Dining Plan.
Tips: Plan a relaxing, late afternoon lunch when prices are cheaper and the ambiance is the same. On warm afternoons and evenings, book a reservation an hour before the afternoon or evening parades and request a patio table. You’ll enjoy a view of the floats and fun traveling up Main Street.
Value: Above average. Lunch, in particular, is a good value with pizza and sandwich pricing just a couple dollars more than you’d pay for a much lower quality quick service meal. With higher pricing and similar quality, dinner is a potentially lower value.
Reputation: Tony’s is not fine Italian cuisine. It’s more of your Americanized, Olive-Garden-style pizza, pasta, and meat. Consider Tutto Italia for a more authentic, more expensive meal, but Tony’s is quite good for the money and some of the better food available at Magic Kingdom.