Location: Starring Rolls Cafe is located at the end of Hollywood Boulevard on the right. As you make the turn on to Sunset Boulevard toward Tower of Terror, you’ll see it on your left.
Food Type: Sandwiches, Cupcakes, Coffee, Treats, etc.
Dining Plan: One quick service credit for the sandwiches and most of the treats are snack credits.
They offer two sandwiches along with a nice assortment of baked goods.
Along with the Kids Uncrustables and Power Pack. On the top shelf sit a few items that you’ll see more prominently displayed for Fantasmic in the evening. Chocolate covered strawberries, grapes, and whatnot. And then you’ve got Tiramisu, Brownies, and Yogurt on the bottom shelf.
An assortment of hot and cold beverages.
On the Simply Orange front, they are indeed these small 13.5 ounce containers. Pretty spendy at $3.49.
These pictures aren’t really going to do the treats justice. Starring Rolls is small and dark:
Unique Items: Most items are either unique or better than what’s offered elsewhere.
- Starring Rolls reliably offers a wide variety of some of Disney’s best cupcakes, cookies, donuts, and other treats along with very good sandwiches.
- Lines are usually on the short side.
- Plenty of outdoor seating.
- Closes at 4pm.
- It’s a very small inside, which can make it difficult to move around and see what’s available when others are inside.
- They may run out of favorites towards the end of the day.
- No indoor seating.
Value: Highest. Most of the treats are huge and taste great. The Sandwiches are also large and a good value considering the quality and size.
Reputation: Highest. People love this place. And for good reason.
An example of one of the Turkey Sandwiches. What makes it special is the aioli spread, the fresh bread, and the amount of turkey. If you’re looking for a cold entree for lunch, you may not want to look much further.
Starring Rolls usually has plenty of outdoor seating.