Food Type: Character Meal Buffet
Location: Main Street USA – walk to the end of Main Street and turn left, passing Casey’s Corner on the left.
Dining Plan: 1 Table Service
- Breakfast (8am -10:45am): $26 for adults and $16 for children
- Lunch (11:30am – 2:45pm): $28 for adults and $15 for children
- Dinner (3pm – Park Closing): $38 for adults and $19 for children
- Prices may fluctuate two to three dollars in either direction depending on season
Discounts: 20% Tables in Wonderland.
Setting: Crystal Palace is a character buffet that features Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet at all meals. Inspired by Victorian greenhouses of the late 19th century, Crystal Palace is one of the prettier buffet locations and features lots of windows, bright spaces, and Victorian era touches and a fantastic Winnie the Pooh and friends topiary at the front of the restaurant.
- Only character meal with the Winnie the Pooh characters.
- Food quality, selection, and service are better than most character buffets.
- Characters usually spend a lot of time at each table.
- Breakfast features the excellent French Toast Puffs, made to order omelets, and chocolate chip pancakes. Later, enjoy carved flank steak for lunch and sirloin for dinner, plus oven-roasted chicken, Atlantic salmon, peel-and-eat shrimp, turkey, mashed potatoes, chicken nuggets and more.
- Wide open buffet area makes it easy to navigate the selections.
- Even with a reservation, be prepared to wait 15 to 30 minutes for your table. Waits are consistently longer here than any other restaurant on property.
- Expensive, even considering the above average food quality. Visit for the atmosphere and characters, not the food.
Tips: Breakfast is the cheapest and most consistent meal. Reserve a time around 10:30am. You’ll have an opportunity to enjoy breakfast selections first and lunch items toward the end of your meal, in addition to having 90 minutes of prime touring time before the meal.
Value: Average. This is a fun, albeit expensive character meal featuring the classic Winnie the Pooh characters – and the only current location to meet Piglet. Food quality has increased along with the price, making this as good of a value as any of the other pricier buffets.
Reputation: Crystal Palace is one of the best regarded buffets on property because of its wide selection, high quality food, and the fact that dining with Winnie and friends is impossible anywhere else. Breakfast is the stand-out meal with several delicious and unique items to go along with the traditional choices. Make sure to load up on the French Toast Puffs and Mickey Waffles.